For our client SPIROMATIC are seeking an experienced Field Installation Supervisor to join the expanding team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of Spiromatic’s processing equipment field installations in various regions across the United States and Canada. Your duties will include coordinating and providing guidance to installation contractors during mechanical and electrical installation processes. Additionally, you will perform equipment start-up and commissioning in collaboration with the team of engineers.
- Technical degree and/or a minimum of five years’ experience in the installation, industrial maintenance, and troubleshooting of processing equipment.
- Knowledge and experience with pneumatic conveying systems and liquid conveying systems are advantageous.
- Extensive experience in working with, reading, and understanding mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a coordinating role for industrial equipment installation projects and/or construction sites.
- General understanding of operating and configuring PLCs.
- Good understanding of applicable codes and standards (e.g., OSHA, NEC, etc.).
- Commitment to safety as a top priority throughout projects and construction sites.
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and willing to perform both coordinating and hands-on tasks.
- Team player with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Flexible in time commitment and willing to travel extensively to work at various job sites across the US and Canada.
- Oversee and lead field installation and assembly teams.
- Collaborate with the Spiromatic project manager to create a global and detailed work plan, ensuring correct execution according to the plan and adherence to the assembly file.
- Monitor installation progress, conduct daily site inspections, and ensure work compliance with time, budget, quality, safety, and regulatory requirements.
- Enforce understanding and adherence to standards, designs, blueprints, and specifications.
- Responsible for the day-to-day organization, coordination, and follow-up of project execution.
- Troubleshoot technical issues on-site, consulting with customers and the Spiromatic team to develop and implement solutions with minimal disruption to project schedules.
- Assist installation and assembly teams hands-on whenever possible.
- Document construction activities using logs, progress, and inspection reports, providing regular status updates to customers and Spiromatic project managers.
- Procure and coordinate any additional resources required for installation activities in consultation with the Spiromatic Project manager.
- Attend internal project meetings to provide technical input and recommend improvements to installation processes.
- Report to both the general team leader assembly and the general manager of Spiromatic USA.
- Conduct service visits at existing customers or perform ad hoc technical interventions on existing Spiromatic systems when not working on an installation project.
- You have a customer-facing role and are able to guide the clients through the process.
- A position with significant responsibility and independence, contributing to the consolidation of our Belgian company’s growth in the US.
- Access to the expertise and years of experience of enthusiastic colleagues.
- Competitive salary and benefits