Our client, Redecam, is an Italian company that manufactures, engineers and installs state-of-the-art air filtration and gas treatment solutions all over the world. Redecam services a diverse clientele of large, multinational companies in the Cement & Lime, Metals & Mining, Coal & Oil Power, Waste-to-Energy & Biomass Power and & Pulp and Paper industries. Redecam USA is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Due to its growth, Redecam USA is looking to hire a Project Manager to be based in Charlotte, NC. This is a role designed for an ambitious, dynamic Engineer with an adventurous nature, willing to travel and be an essential part of a global organization. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge of plant operations is required to be successful.
Tasks and Duties:
- Undertake day to day project management for current ongoing project commitments and future projects;
- Coordinate tasks, effectively manage the time, scope, cost, quality and performance of projects;
- Prepare project reports for clients summarising key issues and strategically advising on best outcomes;
- Prepare and maintain project plans;
- Visit the construction site to monitor work progress, timing to be compliant with the schedule and update on working status, issues, critical situation.
- Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 3/4 years of work experience in a project manager role
- Plant engineering background (knowledge of plant operations, maintenance and safety)
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point
- Availability to travel worldwide to inspect installations and follow up on projects. (Mainly in the Americas)
- Independent, entrepreneurial spirit. Fast-learner, flexible, organized and team-oriented.
- Strong interest in air pollution control
- Exposure to the cement and metal Industries is a plus.