We are Franke Foodservice Systems, a world-leading solution provider for innovative foodservice equipment. We are part of the global Franke group of companies which remains a privately-owned business since its founding in 1911.
Our passion for the foodservice industry motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations. We strive to “make it wonderful” from sales to service and all the way to that delicious burger, wrap, or sundae!
In our Dublin, OH location, we manufacture a large variety of foodservice equipment and we are proud to serve many major QSR and convenience store chains. This is a newly created position!
We are seeking a hands-on leader who will plan and execute engineering and r&d initiatives which include oversight of new product development activities, production engineering, manufacturing engineering, and prototyping/testing.
You will be responsible for leading our team of Design Engineers, manage the project work load of our manufacturing facility, and collaborate with account management on serving our growing
Further, you will be a part of our implementation team for our new database and assist in the transition to Autodesk Inventor.
- The cohesiveness of a family-run business under the umbrella
and structure of a large organization
- Career progression within the Franke Group
- Collaboration with management and R&D on strategic initiatives
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of hands-on engineering experience in high-mix/low-volume manufacturing environment
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering)
- Project Management and Production Process experience
- Experience with millwork and solid surface design experience would be outstanding
- Knowledge of Lean Kaizen will be valuable
WHO IS YER?
YER is Franke’s dedicated recruitment partner. Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.