A dynamic and exciting leadership position to support the North American growth of one of the top 10 independent skincare brand in the world
• Passion & Knowledge
• Education & digital-learning experience
• Based in Montreal, QC
• Bi-lingual French-English
• Team Leadership
• Subject Matter Expert for North-America
Our client, NAOS GROUP, is seeking a proven education director with a passion for skincare products to take charge of the development of content and implementation of the education strategy for clients in professional, medical and retail channels as well as the internal regional sales teams and trainers.
With a team of five regional trainers reporting to you, you will be responsible of adapting the group global vision for the brands BIODERMA & ESTHEDERM to the local markets in Canada and the US. You will use your knowledge of dermatology and experience in aesthetics to design and develop multi-channel educational tools for the purpose of on-line and off-line trainings, cultivating brand differentiation, selling skills and product retention.
With a direct reporting line to the North America CEO and interaction with global counterparts and North American Brand and Sales & Marketing Directors, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a global and diverse team. As Education Director, it is critical that you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills in order to ensure proper execution of education programs with all stakeholders and create a culture of innovation, high-performance, and collaboration within the team.
Your determination, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with NAOS Group which cultivates a healthy breeding ground for their successful executives.
For the past 40 years, NAOS Group, headquartered in France, has propelled itself to the top 10 independent beauty companies in the world and plays a major international role in skincare through the success of its brands (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm). With significant growth worldwide, NAOS Group is strengthening its presence in North America and is looking for key candidates to join the team.
• University / College degree and 4 years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of dermatology and skincare, experience in aesthetics a plus
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to details
• Experience in education, adult learning, and digital learning
• Effective planning and time management skills
• Strong collaborative and influencing skills to work with cross-functional teams
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Fluent in French and English