Our International client’s leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services power the global construction industry, including some of the world’s most ambitious feats of engineering. To deliver these innovative solutions to our customers, we’re looking for dedicated, high-performing people to join their team.
Headquartered in Europe with multiple locations in North-America, our client is a global leader and multi-Billion dollar employer to some of the most talented and ambitious professionals on the planet.
Leading a team of 30+ through 8 direct reports, you will be responsible for sales & operations planning, demand planning and support personnel responsible for managing the North American inventory, procurement, positioning and deployment. The goal of the position is to achieve strategic objectives for service, net working capital and timely/cost-effective delivery. You will also be the key logistics business partner with the marketing leadership teams. Extensive cross-functional collaboration with executive management, sales, finance, the region and global supply chain organizations are also part of your responsibilities.
- Lead sales planning (in context of Sales & Operations Planning), total demand planning, and target achievement for product availability to fulfill customer orders in $1.4 billion sales organization.
- Acts as entrepreneurial logistics business partner with marketing leadership team.
- Collaborates extensively and cross-functionally with North America executive management team and global and regional supply chain organizations.
- Defines and implements strategic approach for all inventory planning positioning and deployment of approximate +$200M inventory.
- Sources, selects and develops +30 direct and indirect team members.
- Optimizes multi echelon supply network via domestic and global continuous improvement projects.
- Manages areas impacting logistics financial productivity within $4.5M target including obsolescence, blocked stock, operating expenses, scrap and expired chemical disposal.
- Manage and develop team members in a solid and dotted line organization to deliver expected business results and high employee satisfaction
- Global industry leading company with excellent reputation.
- Managing an outstanding team of professionals and managers.
- Long term career progression opportunities.
- Excellent benefits and compensation.
- Solid relocation package offered if needed.
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain required.
- Master’s degree in business management, international business or supply chain preferred.
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- Proven performance in sales forecasting, demand planning, and inventory management related processes and systems/software.
- Proven ability to demonstrate customer-centric entrepreneurial mindset with focus toward continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to see the big picture and defining what needs to be done.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally (marketing, finance, sales, supply chain) to achieve business targets in deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in leading change management efforts through communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence others at all levels of an organization including executive management.
- Proven experience in analyzing data, performing root cause analysis.
- Proven experience developing others both in role and beyond role.
Qualified and motivated candidates are welcome to apply. If you are an ambitious professional with strong Supply Chain Management leadership capabilities, we look forward to speaking to you soon.