We are ISRA VISION, a global leader in Surface Inspection Solutions. We started out in Germany more than 35 years ago and proudly serve the North American market from Atlanta and Detroit.
Who will make our team complete?
We are seeking a well-versed Financial Executive who enjoys a multi-faceted workload in a fast-paced environment. In this highly visible role, you will be a member of the Regional Executive Leadership Team and report directly to our global CFO.
As an effective communicator, you will be an ally to the people in our company, and represent ISRA in front of external partners.
You will be responsible for all accounting, financial reporting, budget and planning, cash management, banking relations, inventory, risk management, interacting with external auditors, Human Resources, and contract management.
- Excellent benefits
- A considerable amount of autonomy
- International company environment in a growing industry
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in accounting
- MBA, CPA/CMA strongly preferred
- 10 years of demonstrated proficiency in leading lean finance operations, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite, particularly strong proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with IFRS is helpful
A little more about us
As a technology-leading company in the area of Machine Vision, Research & Development have the highest priority at ISRA. Our customers stem from a wide range of industries and rely on our Industry 4.0 enabled Machine Systems for their automated manufacturing of industrial or commercial goods.
Who is YER?
YER is ISRA VISION’s dedicated international recruitment partner. Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.