YER is an international recruitment agency with offices in the United States and The Netherlands. YER-USA, Inc., was established in 2007 as a result of international expansion and through existing partnerships with global clients. From our offices in Atlanta, New York and Chicago, we cover the entire continental United States, as well as Canada and Mexico.
The Director Israeli Desk is a high-level professional with full responsibility for his/her portfolio/desk. Specifically, for the Israeli Desk, the Director will focus on closing recruitment opportunities with Israeli companies in the USA.
You will combine a variety of challenging roles; Business Developer, Account Manager, Consultant, Psychologist, Researcher, and Project Manager. You will develop new business and act as the Account Manager for existing clients. You are an adviser for the Hiring Manager and/or HR Director and implement the recruitment strategy. You will identify, approach, interview, and select high potential professionals and managers. The ultimate goal is to create a successful match between the customer and the new employee.
The Director Israeli Desk will be part of an international team in an entrepreneurial environment. This is within a very successful international organization with a strong recruitment marketing concept, service portfolio, support organization, and international network. YER is one of Europe’s most successful recruitment agencies with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We specialize in the permanent placement of high potential candidates with a university degree and at least 5 years of professional experience. Our client base includes most major multinationals.
- Excellent salary and commission!
- Company car (after 6 months if revenue expectations are met)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 18-24 vacation days
- Excellent in-house training program
- Opportunity for advancement
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business or Engineering Degree with proven B2B sales experience, preferable for services/intangibles.
- Consultancy skills and a passion for people.
- Strong communication skills combined with empathy and sensitivity.
- A good business sense and high ethics.
- An affinity with the executive search industry, human resource management can be helpful.
- Must be a native language speaker.
- Willing and able to travel domestically.
- High energy, result in focus and an entrepreneurial spirit.