About this vacancy:
On behalf of one of our international clients, market leader in “high performance safety systems” for industrial applications., YER USA is currently searching for an experienced Demand Supply Planner.
Job description :
For further growth and continued success, the Demand Supply Planner will be given the opportunity to optimize the balance between customer demand, purchases, and inventory levels. In this critical role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a reporting dashboard reflecting multiple key supply versus demand indicators and you will be successful by mastering ERP data as well as cross-team collaboration and a profound understanding of the company’s business. Our client is looking for an analytical and process driven candidate with extensive Excel skills who works well under pressure within a small fast-growing team. The position reports to the company’s President.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously analyze the supply and demand of the company’s product and forecasts.
- Execute weekly stock purchases in coordination with HQ to ensure product availability.
- Manage both quality of input and output information pertaining to items in ERP system.
- Maintain / oversee company’s inventory control.
- Plan and coordinate weekly warehouse schedules.
- Determine manpower and materials needed to cover demand.
- Prepare and submit efficiency and performance reports.
- Collaborate with sales and warehouse operations.
- Optimize purchases by researching vendors base, services and comparative pricing/ quality to ensure the best deal.
- Meet with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts.
- 3-5 years of minimum relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as planner (in production/purchasing/manufacturing or supply chain setting)
- Strong proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Strong ERP system knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of planning, quality control and inventory management principles
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
Our client, market leader in “high performance safety systems” for industrial applications, is an international company with a global HQ in Belgium and US operations in metro Atlanta. Started in 2014 with currently 26 employees, the US operation is currently aggressively growing and moving to a bigger facility in Flowery Branch in 2022. The company nurtures a dynamic culture based on a no non-sense attitude combined with a passionate enthusiasm and drive for innovation.