For over 50 years, Schlüsselbauer Technology has been a leading partner for the precast concrete industry. Headquartered in Austria and Nashville, TN, Schlüsselbauer is a family owned and operated, global leading supplier of production technology, machines and plant equipment for the industrial manufacture of concrete pipes, including pressure pipes and jacking pipes, concrete manhole bases and superstructures and concrete components. For additional insights visit: http://www.sbm.at/home/
Reporting directly to the CEO Schlüsselbauer North America, and based in Nashville, TN, the customer service representative’s main responsibility will be to diagnose and solve machine issues for our customers. You will use your profound customer service attitude, your general technical and electrical skills, and especially your in-depth knowledge of BECKHOFF PLC technology, to diagnose and solve potential machine issues. If errors cannot be solved remotely, it is expected that you will visit the customers on site throughout the USA and Canada and solve any problems on location. Travel is expected to be less than 25%.
• Responsible for identifying and evaluating technical issues, as well as identifying the source of errors on Schlusselbauer machinery throughout North America
• Provide troubleshooting and repair solutions in collaboration with on-site customer technicians and with support from Schlusselbauer Technology Austria, if necessary. Travel required if issues are not able to be resolved remotely.
• Work in close contact with the customers’ operators and heads of maintenance remotely and on site
• Independently carry out the necessary preventive service tasks and take care of the system maintenance associated activities such as documentation, reporting on results, preparation of error reports and development of new solution suggestions and optimizations.
• Completed technical education and / or Journeyman experience as an industrial electrician.
• Exemplary customer service attitude and outstanding communication skills.
• PLC knowledge for industrial automation required for problem solving and willingness to familiarize yourself (no programming required, but knowledge how to search and look into programs) with our preferred automation system, BECKHOFF automation technology, and Siemens S5 for older machines.
• Familiarity with TeamViewer is a plus, as it is used to troubleshoot machines with Beckhoff automation systems via the internet.
• Good PC knowledge (Windows & Office).
• Must be a team-player and work with a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
• Dedicated, independent and solution-oriented working methods paired with a friendly and courteous personality.
• Travel to customer sites as needed. Must be able to travel to Canada.
• Must live or are willing to reside in Nashville, TN.
• Competitive Salary and opportunity to participate in corporate success profit sharing.
• Health Insurance (incl. dental treatment and vision)
• Life insurance
• Participation in company retirement plan
• 20 days vacation
• Comprehensive on the job training with potential to visit machine plant in Austria
Schlüsselbauer is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and the pronounced will for a long-term collaboration.