Our European-based client, is a worldwide leader in solution for liquid food packaging. As a company, they follow through
on their commitments to customers, suppliers and colleagues to deliver excellence. A career at our clients opens the
doors to a global business environment full of opportunities for unrivaled growth where you can make a real difference.
The company fosters team work developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for all types of beverages
and their bottles are made of a strong, fully recyclable plastic material called PET benefiting our planet and creating a
better life for people worldwide.
The Customer Care Manager manages customer requests for emergencies, troubleshooting and technical assistance
during warranty and life cycle of the equipment by securing HSS&E (Health, Safety, Security & Environmental). Lead
complete solution delivery from customer call until complete issue resolution with the help of experts from Product
Support. The CCM acts as a liaison between customer and After Sales Manager for technical problem solving.
- Collect and filter customer calls linked to Aseptic technology, identify needs and answer or manage accordingly any
technical request in compliance with the HSS&E standards to ensure general support requests from customers are
- Issue service request for intervention and ensure follow up with planning team;
- Open and drive non-conformity through SINCRO until problem solved and it’s confirmed by customer;
- Follow and support Field Service Engineer during intervention at customer site;
- Follow up and ensure sales order and Service order required are created and aligned;
- Collect and send technical report to customer;
- Coordinate audit execution: diagnostic visit, ECO audits, line audit;
- Organize stand alone or complete line regular maintenance and emergency intervention;
- Manage Warranty intervention following issue resolution process;
- Make sure team members are following procedures during issue resolution intervention;
- Conduct regular follow-ups with Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing stakeholders.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Business school degree is a plus;
- Fluent level of English is a must;
- Italian and/or French is an advantage.
Required experience and skills:
- 5 years of working experience in after sales, technical support or production plant;
- High technical knowledge of liquid packaging equipment (complete line), knowledge of company’s products a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to establish a very good customer relationship
- Excellent responsiveness, dynamism, tenacity, autonomy and motivational skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Availability to travel up to 25 %
Full-time position, comprehensive benefit package.