The Foundation is comprised of a team of innovative brand architects that build and develop operative business strategies for both emerging and established brands within the fashion lifestyle industry.
Industry veterans Antwain Freeman, Dre Hayes, Ari Langsdorf, and Daniel Yadgard established The Foundation in 2007. Being raised within the industry, the Founders’ knowledge and understanding of the business speak authoritatively to the way they build brands monetarily while simultaneously enhancing their reputation. The Founders aggregate their expertise to develop many successful brands.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Control Manager. The focus of this opportunity will be to work closely with our Factor to establish credit procedures for new and existing customers. You will take appropriate actions to ensure that all shipments are billed, collected in a timely manner and at the same time minimizing the company’s financial losses.
- Research, develop and implement collection procedures that reduce the amount of delinquency of outstanding accounts.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current credit and collection legal requirements and state of the art protocols.
- Based on balance due to aging, work with the Factor to implement processes to contact customers who have outstanding accounts based on delinquency of account to recover past due payments.
- Work closely with billing & shipping departments to implement processes and policies to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Research, identify and select outside Credit Collection agencies for use when accounts have exhausted all internal controls.
- Research and evaluate Customer’s creditworthiness based on scoring models to predict risk and vulnerability.
- Process credit card payments for non-factored accounts.
- Ensure customers receive invoices and POD’s when requested.
- Establishes metrics and reports results on success of the Credit and Collection efforts.
- Maintains integrity of customer accounts and relationships by keeping information confidential.
- Track chargebacks by taking appropriate actions to register lost revenue within the ERP system according to internal Company parameters.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
- Requires 3-5 years previous experience in a related area as an individual contributor.
- Highly proficient in computer software, i.e., databases, credit and collection systems
- A keen eye for detail.
- An analytical mind and good math skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral).
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Team member in a cross-functional matrix team environment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned related to the stated job function
Action-oriented, approachability, conflict management, decision quality, integrity and trust, intellectual horsepower, listening, managerial courage, negotiating, peer relationships, planning, problem-solving.