The STEGO group, headquartered in Germany, is a global and innovative enterprise with subsidiaries in 11 countries. Since its founding in 1980, STEGO has been developing, producing and selling Thermal Management products. The company is innovative drive and uncompromising demand for quality offers protection for electric and electronic components in enclosures and panels. They are now looking for a dedicated Managing Director to head their subsidiary in USA, to continue to grow the business.
For its North American headquarters, STEGO is looking for a Country Manager, who is a technical sales-orientated leader and will continue to drive STEGO’s growth and success throughout the region. You will be working closely with the headquarters in Germany and be responsible for increasing sales activities in the region as well as to manage and lead strategically the US operations. You will receive a lot of freedom to further develop your strategic skills by mapping out a sales strategy and setting up a business plan for the growth into new markets in the US. Your passion for developing nationwide sales efforts to expand incremental revenue and achieve profitable volume growth has helped you establish a proven track record of securing projects by closing deals. Your extensive managerial experience and intrinsic leadership skills will be valuable assets to grow and optimize the operations. As the leader in its industry, STEGO is in full expansion and grows and this is a great opportunity to showcase your sales and management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business, related to the electrical engineering field or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years demonstrated technical sales preferably in the enclosure or panel builder industry.
- 2-3 years of management/leadership management experience,
- Excellent understanding of business key figures and processes as well as experience with controlling
- Skilled in oral and written communication within an intercultural environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with the ability to motivate others to achieve results without formal management authority.
- Strong commitment to the professional development and mentoring of
- Willing and able travel 50% throughout North America
STEGO Group offers
- Excellent base salary plus bonus
- Attractive benefits
- A lot of freedom and autonomy
- Company in a growing, future-orientated industry