On behalf of our client, Omni Active Health Technologies, we are currently seeking Content Marketing talent. This is a great career opportunity for an energetic and experienced marketing manager who knows the nutritional industry very well. The position is based out of the company’s office in Morristown, NJ.
Omni Active Health Technologies is a global leader in the nutraceutical ingredients industry. The company delivers innovative and quality ingredient solutions to the dietary supplement and functional food industries. The company has a global presence with locations in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.
Company’s website: http://omniactives.com/
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will fulfill a strategically important position, responsible for all company’s content marketing management with a strong focus on inbound marketing with the goal to continuously draw potential new and exciting customers to the company’s continuously changing website, driven by new/changing innovative products and its associated health benefits. You will work closely together with peer category managers to seek their technical input and feedback, as well as the sales team.
This position will require advanced inbound marketing skills and technical knowledge of the nutritional industry, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be working with cross-functional teams located in various regions.
- Research trends/topics and translate complex subject matter into simpler visual and textual content.
- Manage multiple projects and a consistent publishing schedule to meet tight deadlines.
- Leads capture/generation and integration into CRM system
- Translate web/content metrics into more effective content/campaigns including the use of in-bound Marketing concepts.
- Work closely with sales & category marketing teams for feedback and continuous improvement.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits
- In this position, you will report directly to the Market Development Manager North-America.
- Great career opportunity with a fast growing international company.
The ideal candidate will be from the dietary supplemental industry preferably in B2B/B2C spaces with strong inbound marketing skills and he the following qualifications:
- A degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years content marketing experience with a focus on inbound marketing.
- Experience in nutritional, dietary supplemental industry highly preferred.
- Experienced in using in-bound marketing concepts and SEO.
- Ability to write grammatically sound, engaging content under tight deadlines.
- Ability to research trends/topics and translate complex subject matter into simpler visual and textual content.
- Understanding of web design/coding and design software
- Ability to translate web/content metrics into more effective content/campaigns. Understand the use of inbound marketing concepts.
- Needs to be a creative thinker and collaborator who works well in a group.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Extensive experience with lead capture and CRM integration.
- Self-starter, strong achiever and result oriented, challenger and absolute attitude to win with a drive to outperform.