The Director European Desk will focus on closing recruitment opportunities with European companies in the USA. As a high-level professional, with full responsibility of your portfolio/desk, you will combine a variety of challenging roles; Business Developer, Account Manager, Consultant, Psychologist, Researcher and Project Manager. You will develop new business and act as the Account Manager for existing clients. You are an adviser for the Hiring Manager and/or HR Director and implement the recruitment strategy. You will identify, approach, interview and select high potential professionals and managers. The ultimate goal is to create a successful match between customer and new employee.
The Director European Desk will be part of an international team in an entrepreneurial environment. This is within a very successful international organization with a strong recruitment marketing concept, service portfolio, support organization and international network. YER is one of Europe’s most successful recruitment agencies with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We specialize in the permanent placement of high potential candidates with a university degree and at least 5 years of professional experience. Our client base includes most major multinationals.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business or Engineering Degree with proven B2B sales experience, preferable for services/intangibles.
- Consultancy skills, pragmatic and operational, and a passion for people.
- Strong communication skills combined with empathy and sensitivity.
- High energy, result in focus and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A good business sense and high ethics.
- An affinity with the executive search industry, human resource management can be helpful but is not a definite requirement.
- Must be a native European languages speaker.
- Willing and able to travel domestically.
- Excellent salary and commission!
- Company car (after 6 months if revenue expectations are met)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 18-20 vacation days