Well-known European recruitment firm is expanding in New York! YER would like to meet highly ambitious professionals who can contribute to YER’s success in New York.
YER is one of Europe’s most successful recruitment agencies with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. YER USA specializes in the permanent placement of high potential candidates with a university degree and at least 5 years of professional experience, and is now expanding its New York office! Our client base includes most major multinationals.
New York is home to a wide variety of international companies; our office is perfectly positioned to serve current and new customers.
The Director Belgian Desk is a high-level professional with full responsibility for his/her portfolio/desk. Specifically for the Belgian Desk, the Director will focus on closing recruitment opportunities with Belgian/European companies in the USA. You will combine a variety of challenging roles; Business Developer, Account Manager, Consultant, Psychologist, and Project Manager. You will develop new business and act as an Account Manager for existing clients. The Director is an advisor for the Hiring Manager and/or HR Director and implements the recruitment strategy. You will approach, interview and select high potential professionals and managers. The ultimate goal is to create a successful match between the Customer and new employee.
The Director Belgian Desk will be part of an international team in a fast-paced highly professional environment. This is within a very successful international organization with a strong recruitment marketing concept, service portfolio, support organization, and international network.
- The ideal candidate for this position has:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with proven BtB sales experience,
- extensive local networking skills, and a passion for people,
- strong communication skills combined with empathy and sensitivity,
- high energy, result focus, and an entrepreneurial spirit,
- a good business sense and high ethics,
- an affinity with the search and place industry, human resource management can be helpful but is not a definite requirement,
- Must be a native Dutch/French speaker.
- Excellent salary and commission!
- Company car (after 6 months if revenue expectations are met)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 18-20 vacation days