A crucial role in supporting the expansion of our client, an international company employing hundreds of people in the US subsidiary, manufacturing products for the personal care industry.
|· Hybrid Role – 2 days from home
|· Reports to HR Director
|· Location – White Plains area
|· Personal Care industry
|· Travel – 20%
|· International Work Environment
Our client is a multinational company, leader in manufacturing personal care products. It is one of the largest suppliers in the beauty industry and one of the most important players in R&D and production of beauty products in the world.
The Compensation & Benefits Manager implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures in-line to headquarter guidelines and local government regulations. Our ideal candidate has a background in working in medium size companies (200-500+ people). You are an expert in administering employee insurance programs and savings plans (such as 401K, personal savings, deferred compensation programs). You will facilitate accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to carriers, plan administrators etc. You will also collect and compile key HR metrics and data from a variety of sources, including the company’s HRIS, benefit enrollment records, employee surveys etc. You are a very flexible professional that knows how to work closely with Corporate HR for budgeting and forecasting, besides monthly and yearly HR metrics reporting. Other relevant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interviewing and surveying employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- Completing records, reporting, and other documentation required by federal, state, and provider rules, regulations, and policies.
- Monitoring administrators and insurance carriers reports to ensure the organization’s compliance with plan requirements.
- Ensuring the organizations and plans compliance with the applicable provisions of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA.
- Participating in implementation of Global HRIS and working closely with HQ in the project preparation and implementation phase.
- Supporting the HR Director, HRBP’s and the line managers for policies and activities to improve existing metrics including changes to benefits, leave, and compensation offerings.
- Preparing and presenting summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information in line with HQ guidelines.
- Coordinating with HQ to collect market-based compensation surveys and using spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market.
- Advising HR Director on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures, and collective agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related discipline required.
- 5 years minimum of Compensation & Benefits management experience.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods and of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Willingly embrace a culture of continuous improvement.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
Compensation : $100K-115K base