For this outstanding opportunity to head up to the U.S. business at a senior level, our European client is seeking to bring onboard a proven commercial leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative mindset. While the company is well-established with a proven track record, in this role you will be given the opportunity to develop and lead a new strategy to drive a solutions-oriented sales approach. The Commercial Sales Director will apply his or her well-honed business development and communication skills in order to maintain strong relationships and significantly increase sales in the Americas.
With a rich history dating back to 1926, Calucem has developed into a leader in their field and the company has grown to be a market leader in the calcium aluminate cements (CAC) space. Headquartered in Mannheim, Germany, Calucem, sells in over 60 countries and has several sites and manufacturing operations around the globe. The company manufactures and distributes a specialized product in the CAC segment, and due to the property of rapid hardening and strength, it is widely used in marine construction and sewer infrastructure. High alumina cement is also used in refractory concretes where it requires more strength at very high temperature.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a technical background or equivalent industry experience.
- A pioneer who wants to work in an international environment.
- To the point communicator.
- Ability to travel frequently (50-60%)
- Leadership skills
- Technical sales. (Building chemistry, cement additives, etc.)
- Experience leading and developing new solutions-oriented strategies