The company has created a position for a Commercial Development Manager for the Americas region based in Asheville, NC.
This is a highly strategical role supporting strategy execution across all regional markets, developing and implementing commercial initiatives and sales effectiveness, customer outreach and ultimately business results.
In this capacity, you will contribute to America’s best practices to be leveraged in other regions as well as secure global alignment & support for the Americas’ roadmap. If you enjoy working in global organizations with high integrity and independence and have a desire to lead a transformation, this is a great role for you!
The Commercial Development Manager will:
- Lead commercial and business strategic initiatives and digitalization of customer interface platform.
- Tackle topics such as customer segmentation, pricing and margin management, pipeline management, sales structure, account planning, sales capabilities
- Act as Business Partner to the regional sales teams in planning and implementing commercial processes, projects and initiatives to maximize business impact in all Business Units across the region.
- Interface with sales leaders, Technical Sales, Business Controlling, and Global Development as necessary. You have the ability to develop and work as part of a global function and ensure America’s strategies and initiatives receive the right support but also shape a global commercial roadmap.
- A very strategic, analytical, data-driven professional with a background leading sales or sales initiative in a corporate environment. A relationship builder with an eye on the end result.
- A great understanding of pricing and product placement in the market.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales, business consulting or commercial excellence function in a B2B environment. A background with a consulting firm is a big plus
- An influencer, with great ability to lead strategic initiatives and transformation and act as the right hand of the VP of the Americas.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills and the ability to relate well with a diverse constituency.
- An agile working style, result-driven, demonstrating creative and collaborative thinking.
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional language skills (e.g. Spanish, Finnish, German) will be considered a plus.
- Minimum traveling (up to 10%) is expected in this role.
Our client is UPM Raflatac and is one of the world’s leading producers of self-adhesive label materials. They employ around 3,000 people and have a revenue of around USD 1.5 billion. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM – The Biofore Company. Find out more at www.upmraflatac.com.