About this vacancy
Our client is looking for a Client Success Manager who will get the opportunity to develop and implement service desk policies, processes and procedures for the management and support of customers. And also continually improve the service desk delivery processes to ensure optimal efficiency of service quality for customers. Reporting directly to the SVP of Operations.
Amicus.io is an early stage Fintech company with a difference – they are about making the world a better place! Amicus works with charities, public foundations, financial institutions, and donors to help make donations more efficient, and charity more transparent. If you always wanted to use your skills to make a difference and are excited about the possibilities of the $410B annual donations market, we are looking for you! Amicus.io is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has offices in Tel-Aviv and Vancouver.
Now it is your turn to join! Become the new Client Success manager for Amicus.io
- Engages in customer and stakeholder relationships to advise and consult on expectations, requirements and problems related to service integration and operations.
- Manages performance and development of team members
- Continually improve the service desk delivery processes to ensure optimal efficiency of service quality for customers.
- Develops procedures that outline how incidents, requests and problems are identified, documented, assigned and managed based upon client contractual agreements.
- Develops and implements service desk policies, processes and procedures for customer management.
- Ensures the service desk provides and delivers high levels of support by providing trends, reports and analysis of customer satisfaction.
- Attends and actively participates in change management and process improvement teams and release management processes.
Education & requirements
- 10+ years professional experience in information technology field, including at least three years in an enterprise IT environment.
- 2+ years supervisory and management experience, preferably large teams with multiple locations.
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, they offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package!