What this Opportunity Offers
- Be a part of a revolutionary company that is #1 in the world in the fertility sector.
- As the CEO in the US, you will be in an empowered position with full support in terms of resources and build your own team that will lean on you to help carry out your mission.
- Leave a legacy of impact through modern medical innovation and promote human rights for all.
- Serve patients from the entire world.
- If you are the right fit for this position, you will be greatly compensated with competitive benefits & financial incentives.
- Great at building company success with your passion for helping patients getting their dreams coming true?
- The ideal candidate for this role will get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in starting a new company with unlimited opportunities.
- Excited about being part of a forward thinking and leading company with a global footprint, unique solutions and ambitious goals in the medical industry?
Our client, a worldwide market leader in the fertility sector, is seeking an experienced and forward-thinking Chief Executive Officer to start its international business, strategically located in Florida, USA. You will be part of a modern company who has always been driven by a passion for innovation and pushing the boundaries.
Headquartered and founded abroad with clients all over the world, they have seen steady demand for their services over the past many years and it is now time to open a new company in the US. It’s an ambitious, growing company that takes great pride in serving its patients. This position is based in Florida, the exact location will be determined in collaboration with the winning candidate. More information will follow.
About this Position
As a Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for establishing a new company in the US, build a strong team around its noble mission and to serve patients in the entire world. You will get the opportunity to handle the media and giving press releases. The candidate we are looking for will bring his/her innovative business development approach along with a strong track record in building up and lead a company in the fertility sector.
We expect you to be comfortable in a small, entrepreneurial environment but prepared for rapid growth. This role reports directly to the Founder and Executive Board. Travel up to 2 months per year both nationally as well as internationally is expected.
Initial Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Draft business plan and budget.
- Properties found and signing off leases.
- Staffing in Florida and abroad, eg CCO/Sales and Marketing Manager. Hire sales team where it is deemed best. Training of staff for go-live.
- Ensure all formalities and practicalities associated with a startup are in place
- Ensure website is completed and tested approx. 1 month before go-live.
- Seek and sign contracts with 10-12 relevant clinics and ensure terms of agreement are completed.
- Coordinate requirements for reporting to the owner and/or Executive Board.
- Quality assurance, including procedures for standardized customer service and treatments.
- Statistics on client success rate and satisfaction data.
- Collection and continued development of expertise, market research, etc.
- Annually 2 months expected travel (US and Europe).
Your Education & Work Experience
- BA or BS Degree in medical, business management, economy, finance or related field (preferred).
- MBA is considered a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of executive leadership experience (CEO, CCO or similar) in the healthcare industry from hospitals or clinics.
- Robust experience with financial and administrative responsibilities.
- Fertility industry experience and deep understanding of current needs and policy influences (preferred).
- Solid track record of 3-4 accomplishments building up and lead a company in the healthcare sector with patients.
- Experience from a smaller company with patients or startup experience with leadership experience in the healthcare sector.
- Demonstrated professional commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity issues in the United States (considered a plus).
Your Skills & Personality Characteristics
- Able to see opportunities, strong appetite to have a global impact and promote human rights for all
- High integrity, strong values, polished but steadfast
- Excellent media management skills and proven influencing skills, trained in giving press releases and to influence controversial topics and complex issues
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate across all levels of disciplines and backgrounds inside and outside of an organization and wider ecosystem of entities
- Excellent leadership skills, high energy, drive and self-motivation
- Practical and pro-active, tactical and strategic mindset
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to interface and gain trust cross functionally internally as well as externally.
- Analytical with an affinity to problem-solving and the ability to create clarity – even around the most ambiguous situations
For more information contact: IMRE VOSKUIJL