Our client QMATIC is a global leader in customer journey management in more than 120 countries and serving 2 billion people annually. On behalf of Qmatic Benelux, we are seeking a Business Development Manager.
Qmatic’s intelligent customer journey technologies integrate the customer experience across virtual and physical touchpoints. These customized solutions give customers in public and private organizations what they want – a fast and seamless journey through online and face-to-face interactions.
The Qmatic Group is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden with subsidiaries in 13 countries around the globe and over 100 partners worldwide. Benelux offices are located in Katwijk and Zaventem.
Commitment, Expertise, Teamwork, and Ownership characterize Qmatic’s company culture. Transparent communication, as well as the future-proof company structure, form the groundwork to support Qmatic’s customers and employees.
This role is responsible for new customer acquisition and account management of existing customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactively target new customers through lead generation campaigns by phone calls/emails
- Schedule sales meetings with new clients on a weekly basis
- Build and create a constant pipeline of prospective customers to scope
- Ensure all customers are on a managed care contract
- Work closely with existing customers to align their business needs with Qmatic solutions and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Work closely with Pre-Sales and Technical Account Managers to identify new opportunities and help facilitate new solution programs
- Utilize salesforce.com database to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
- Facilitate proposal review process for new business opportunities
- Analyse requests for proposal and customer business requirements
- Product presentation/demonstration
- Lead the project team in a Request for Information or Request for Proposal
- Regular forecasting for the assigned vertical
- Active participation in trade fairs and other customer events
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned region, as well as occasionally to DACH headquarters in Bocholt (Germany) and corporate headquarters in Sweden
Qualifications & Skills
- Relevant education in IT/Computer Technology
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills (speaking & writing); French language skills preferred but not required
- Several years of B2B sales experience with proven track of quota achievements ideally in the public sector or healthcare (sales cycle involving tenders)
- Experience in complex solution selling ideally cloud and managed service solutions
- Home Office
- Company car or car allowance
- International company and team environment
- Transparent communication
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative framework
- Resources and platforms for international knowledge sharing