The Hoffmann Neopac Group is a family-owned worldwide packaging specialist for development and production of innovative high-quality tins and tubes. Their expertise in material science, technology, and regulatory affairs successfully supports their longstanding and new customers in the pharmaceutical and FMCG industry.
Sustainability, Respect, and Reliability are among the values Hoffmann Neopac as well as each of well over 1000 worldwide employees is committed to contributing to each other and their customers.
With 125+ years of experience in packaging, Hoffmann Neopac has proven to be a consistent ally to some of the largest businesses in the world.
In this newly created role as the Global Sales & Business Development Manager you will be acting as part of the pharmaceutical sales team.
The scope of this role includes further defining and developing the Animal Health segment, Portfolio and Product Management (incl. Marketing activities), and carrying commercial responsibility.
You will receive a great deal of freedom to manage and develop projects on a global scale.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Market analysis & definition of target customers
- Global Business Development within the Animal Health segment and willingness for acquisition are important
- Account and Project Management for existing customers
- Coordinating sales activities with agents
- Budget responsibility
- EU/Swiss citizenship with valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar such as ‘Fachhochschulabschluss’ in Business, Marketing or also technical discipline preferred
- Sales, Marketing and/or project management experience within the packaging industry or similar is required
- Strong familiarity with the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics or FMCG industry is desired
- Ability to interact with large global enterprise clients for customer acquisition and account management purposes
- Ability to thrive in developing, coordinating and closing long-term large-scale projects
- Excellent face-to-face communication and presentation, follow-up, and closing skills
- Display resourceful thinking and creativity
- Affinity to problem solving, negotiating and time-management
- Ability and willingness to travel globally between 30-50% (incl. weekly travel to HQ if working remote)
- Strong track record in driving and delivering results
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English, additional language skills such as French or Spanish would be an asset