Longino & Cardenal is a leading supplier of rare and precious foods. With a catalogue of over 1,800 articles in 12 categories, product selection focuses on quality, excellence and a passion for research. The company has a portfolio of over 4,500 clients in Italy alone and supplies to 80% of Michelin-starred restaurants. Longino’s offices are in Italy, Hong Kong, Dubai and New York.
Passion for great food, innovation and a pioneering spirit in the industry contributes to the success of Longino & Cardenal. Since 2018 the company is publicly traded on the Italian Stock Exchange.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager role is a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with a passion for the food industry and experience in the New York Food Service market. A go-getter with a very professional attitude and a desire to make a difference on the tables of the most exclusive restaurants and hotels in the City.
- 3-5 years in the food service industry in New York Metro area
- Proven sales experience
- Experience with ROI, sales reports, sales goals, and technical ability to use CRM/ERP systems.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory
- A genuine passion for the food industry.
Base salary, bonus, benefits are offered.