• Hunter mindset, result driven
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Main office in Fort Lauderdale, FL (remote work possible)
• Aerospace Supply Chain
• +50% Travel in the USA
• Sourcing of Hardware and Fasteners
Our client, C&C AERO Trading, is seeking a Business Development Manager with experience to spearhead its business development efforts selling to North American suppliers of the Aerospace Industry. This is an outstanding opportunity to take charge of a business development role in an ambitious company providing tailored solutions to its clients.
You will be able to use your ability to reach decision-makers, generate new leads and schedule business trips to introduce C&C AERO Trading services and solutions to targeted clients. With C&C AERO Trading successful track record servicing Airbus suppliers, you will not only contribute to the growth of an ambitious company but also help start the group’s North American expansion with the support of the local team (3 employees in the US).
With a direct reporting line to the group CEO and Sales Director and interaction with colleagues in Europe and US, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a global team while sharing your experience to help build the right marketing strategy for the North American market. As business development manager, it is critical that you demonstrate persuasion, critical thinking and negotiation skills to elaborate the proper answer to your client’s need. Your determination, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with C&C Trading which cultivates a healthy breathing ground for their successful team members.
Our client, C&C AERO Trading, is the US subsidiary of Aero Negoce International, a global company headquartered in France. Created in 1993, Aero Negoce International has forged a leading reputation in global sourcing, contract management and inventory consignment of fasteners and hardware complying with aerospace quality requirements. Aero Negoce International has become an essential partner of the aircraft manufacturers, suppliers, system integrators, maintenance workshops and subcontractors of the aerospace industry in Europe and the US.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering.
• 8-15 years of experience in sales and business development
• Strong knowledge of aerospace industry, supply chain and MROs.
• Self-starter and hunter mindset are required to succeed in this role.
• Eager, energetic, and hands-on sales person.
• Entrepreneurial mindset – Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work.
• Able to work in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to travel 50-70% of the time and commute to C&C office once a week.
• Well-developed collaborative and strategic mindset.
• Good working knowledge (oral and written) in French a plus.