For our client Rodeo, we currently are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in New York. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic and results oriented sales manager. Our client is looking for a sales leader with an established network and good understanding of the financial software industry to grow their US business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever who will introduce, develop and increase Rodeo’s client base and market share in the USA, working from their office in New York. The successful candidate will be a sales professional with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar industry and one who has very strong communication, networking and closing skills. This position reports to the CEO who will divide his time between Amsterdam and New York.
Rodeo is a fast growing, ambitious and young Dutch organization that is expanding to the USA, New York. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with operations in the UK and Germany, the company is now opening up the US market end of 2018. Rodeo has designed a revolutionary tool in which project administration and project management of creative companies are fully accommodated, their application provides the users with tight and reliable on-the-fly reports, clear project overviews and ensures simple budgeting, hour tracking and invoicing. To get a better understanding please visit their website at https://www.getrodeo.io/
- Identify new opportunities, drive new business growth in targeted market sectors.
- Develop and implement business development and strategic sales plans including objectives to accomplish Rodeos’ sales goals and targets.
- Generate leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media.
- Research potential new business and turn customer inquiries into orders.
- Deliver sales presentations to current and potential customers.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and revenue growth.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Report to General Manager USA on a weekly basis.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years proven sales experience preferably in financial software, International experience is a plus.
- Established network in relevant industry preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business.
- Relationship builder with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the financial software industry.
- High level of motivation and the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable in an international environment.
- Energetic, hunter mentality, entrepreneurial, professional, self-driven, self-starter, pro-active and hands-on, can do attitude, loyal and dependable.
Rodeo offers a competitive compensation package plus bonus.