Our client’s continuous effort to invest in its workforce and R&D allowed for tremendous growth that spans over 100 years and 7 countries. Passion, quality, excellence and human values are the core elements of the company. Our client is a leader in the production of brass, carbon, and stainless steel ball valves, pneumatic and electric actuators, and offers a wide list of products meant to satisfy every customers’ expectations for the most demanding services. The company excels in customizing and assembling just-in-time turn-key automated valve packages, using high-quality products manufactured in its own factories.
The position is crucial to support sales expansion in North America. You will benefit terrific support within the company, and at the same time you will be able to work under minimal supervision. Your expertise in valves and actuators for the industrial, commercial, and multi-utility markets will help you in planning, organizing, and managing the several accounts as well as developing new ones from prospect phase all the way through the follow-up after order delivery.
You must enjoy traveling up to 70% of the time to meet customers and prospects. You enjoy establishing a business relationship and develop it. You also enjoy speaking in public (wholesale distributors, OEM’s, manufacturers’ reps) and perform technical presentations in order to secure more business. You also have exceptional analytical skills that allow you to easily determine hidden potential demand for the company’s products from new and existing customers.
- Exceptional technical knowledge and understanding of valve (ball valves is a major plus) and actuator technologies.
- Ability to define problems and opportunities, to collect and interpret data, and draw solid logical conclusions.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and demonstrated successful ability to build positive business relationships.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Four-year degree/technical degree is an asset, but not mandatory