A crucial role in supporting the expansion of our client, an international company employing over 500 people in the US subsidiary, manufacturing synthetic fabrics and fully involved in establishing new production models for sustainable development.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Reports to VP
- Location – Cartersville GA area
- Textile Industry
- Travel – under 30%
- International Work Environment
Our client is a multinational company, leader in manufacturing yarn for carpet and for garments. The company employs over 500 people in the US, and it is expanding in Arizona and California with new plants targeting the growth of their recycling unit. The goal of the Unit is to apply the principles of sustainability of the final products, to be energy efficient, and to promote the use of recycled material as new raw material. Nylon waste, otherwise polluting the Earth, is transformed into regenerated nylon. It’s exactly the same as brand new nylon and can be recycled, recreated and remolded again and again.
The Brand Communications Specialist will be responsible for implementing the regenerated nylon brand communication and awareness in the North American market, following and adapting the strategy already deployed in Europe in the last five years. Targets are designers and architects interested in green products, customers from the carpet flooring industry, fashion designers and final fashion brands but also consumers awareness. The brand is both for the interior design market and the fashion one, so the idea is to be able to create connections and opportunities to collaborate and create awareness in both these industries. Your background and environmental orientation will allow you to analyze and connect to current green product industry both in the fashion and design world to implement and adapt the brand awareness and communication strategy. You will also find opportunities and connections for interesting events to promote the brand in the design, fashion and green industry worlds. Moreover, you will take care of communication and branding for Neocon exhibition or other exhibitions where the brand is involved. More important, you will keep alignment with the European strategy for the brand also in all the communication tools used in North America.
You are a problem solver, with great time management skills and a record of consistently meeting your deadlines. You are also meticulous and dependable. Other relevant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain contact with several business partners to include clients and vendors within the carpet flooring and textile apparel industries, journalists, trade publications and online resources to drive brand communications initiatives.
- Drive the implementation of company’s communication and brand strategy both internally and externally.
- Monitor social media trends and identify emerging tools, techniques, sites, and other opportunities.
This is a crucial role for the company, and you will have access to all the necessary support to reach your goals.
- Post-secondary education, marketing, and communication preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in marketing and communication either in agencies or companies.
- Ability to work closely with senior management team.
- A proactive mindset + ability to independently structure and manage workflow and priorities.
- Experience in content production for the web (articles, webinars, websites).
- Brand communications processes understanding and tools; a passion for sustainability, PR activities preferred.
- Good verbal and copywriting skills
- Ability to travel (within the US 25+% of the time & potentially Internationally- Northern Italy- to meet the team and align).
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship.