Our client, Kempower, is seeking an ambitious Brand & Communications Manager to support the company’s expansion into the US market where it will rapidly build a team and scale its operations to better serve current and future US-based customers. As Brand & Communications Manager, you will develop their rapidly growing brand and execute Kempower’s brand and marketing communications strategy in North America. You will be responsible for steering and implementing their brand and communications strategy in close collaboration with Kempower’s Brand & Communications team.
The ideal candidate is an energetic forward-thinking professional who enjoys a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. To be successful in this role you should have excellent networking, communications, and project management skills, and be adaptable to a work environment that values continuous improvement.
- Plan, create, and develop Kempower’s brand and market visibility in North America
- Provide communications support to management
- Manage and implement internal communication for Kempower’s North American employees
- Build and coordinate local media relations in North America
- Develop Kempower’s brand and image on the North American market to attract top-quality talent in the EV charging space
- Perform the following tasks in close collaboration with the Brand & Communications team:
- Localize and update marketing materials for the sales team
- Identify and create various content assets including, social media advertisements, newsletters, reference cases, articles, website postings
- Provide Marketing and PR support for the North American partner network
- Conduct various PR and events to increase brand awareness
- Develop targeted digital and marketing automation campaigns for partners and customers
- Consistently update Kempower’s website
- Maintain office branding and ensure an optimized visitor experience
- Promote a supportive work environment that upholds Kempower’s values of Together, Impact, Integrity, and Courage
What We Expect from You
Your experience & education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5 years of experience within an international B2B organization and/or industrial sector of managing brand & communications in a similar role
- Strong understanding and skills to build networks and steer brand & communications projects
- Experience utilizing various marketing tools for marketing campaigns and brand awareness
Skills, Traits & Style
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop and manage an international brand on a local level
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and planning skills
- Affinity to problem-solving, time-management, and multi-tasking
- Team-focused mindset, with great communication and cooperation skills
- A hands-on, open-minded, versatile, enthusiastic can-do attitude while embracing continuous learning
What We Offer Is More Than Just a Job
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of the fast-charging industry, and influence the future of electric transportation
- An open and flexible work culture where everyone’s voices are heard
Kempower is an electric vehicle DC (Level 3) Fast Charging company that designs and manufactures the best DC Fast Charging solutions and services for EVs all over the world. It is headquartered in Lahti, Finland, has a strong foothold in the Nordic countries and Europe, and is now expanding rapidly into the U.S. market.
The company primarily serves three segments: charge point operators, fleet operators, and OEMs. Kempower is best known for its user-friendly technology and dynamic and scalable power distribution: ONE Kempower power unit can provide power for up to EIGHT individual charging posts and can be adjusted to the needs of each vehicle.
Its unique charging management system, Kempower ChargEye™, is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, cloud-based system for charge point operators and retailers, bus and truck operators, and off-highway vehicle fleets.
When Kempower chargers are connected to the ChargEye™ system, customers can easily monitor, manage, and diagnose the day-to-day operations of both the chargers and vehicles. ChargEye™ ensures that a commercial vehicle fleet is always ready for duty when needed while optimizing energy costs and managing battery health.
The Kempower Power Unit consists of power modules which makes it easily scalable: more modules can be added when demand grows, and power is needed. Moreover, maintaining and servicing the device is much easier compared to traditional chargers, which has a positive effect on charger uptime. For more information and inspiration, visit their website kempower.com
For more information contact: Gunilla Girardo