Working remote from home and managing different territories in the west region of the United States. The Area Sales Manager, Mining takes a consultative sales approach with emphasis on customer education and has account leadership skills resulting in penetrating and converting strategic accounts successfully.
- Grow the CC Jensen business within the US mining industry
- Responsible for some hands-on work with equipment, including taking oil samples, evaluation of customer equipment, and filter replacement
- Manage many stakeholders, evaluate potential, plan and execute on your sales activities
- Educate customers about the terminology, features, and benefits of Clean Oil to improve product related sales as well as customer satisfaction
- Prepare technical proposals and quotations
- Communicate clearly and concisely through professional presentations to customers in the field, corporate offices and conferences
- Report to the General Manager of the US Headquarters of CC Jensen, and work with global sales team based in Denmark
- Willing and able to travel 50-70%
- Experience surface mining industry (aggregate, gold, silver, copper, iron ore)
- 4-year degree and/or equivalent in applicable work experience
- 3+ years of experience in industrial sales
- Successful track record of growing an existing client base as well as developing new customers
- Comfortable in steel toe boots, safety glasses, and a hard hat but also business attire
- Analytical mindset and ability to translate the findings into an educational experience
- Ability to learn the technical aspects of oil chemistry, and gain working knowledge of machinery lubrication, oil analysis, oil filtration, oil contamination control, and machinery reliability
- Must reside in Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona or New Mexico with easy access to a major airport
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid Health, Dental, Vision plans
- 401(K) with company contribution up to 10% of salary
- Company car or car allowance
C.C. Jensen, Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacturing of CJC Offline Oil Filtration Systems for the removal of particles, oil degradation products and water from oil and other fluids. C.C. Jensen, Inc. is a subsidiary of C.C. Jensen, A/S in Denmark; a family owned company doing business for over 60 years. CC Jensen is internationally known as a high-quality and efficient organization focused on oil maintenance products and reliability solutions.