On behalf of our client, a leader in designing and manufacturing systems suitable for covering large and small surfaces for commercial uses such as bars, restaurants, shops, and hotels, we are looking for an Architectural Sales Representative.
Our client, headquartered in Vermont for their U.S. operations, is a privately-owned Italian company with great international success! The company’s customized solutions satisfy any requirement within the Sun/Rain Outdoor Protection Systems industry. The vision of the company is to deliver state-of-the-art cutting-edge construction products by constantly investing in R&D and employee development while offering a strong commitment to production processes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. Our client is continually striving for growth and success which includes a special dedication to maintaining a strong and positive workforce.
This is a crucial position to contribute to our client’s growth by offering Italian designed systems suitable for covering large and small areas with your great customer orientation and sales attitude. In this role you will be able to be the liaison between the customers and the company by making sure the products get specified; you will also develop long-lasting business relationships mainly with architecture and engineering firms and general contractors secondarily with hospitality brands, ownership groups, and management companies. Your extraordinary sales skills will also allow you to increase revenue by effectively and efficiently leading the internal sales team and independent representatives.
Other relevant duties are:
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan to expand customer base.
- Prepare sales, revenue and expenses reports as well as realistic forecasts to the leadership team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- AS in Business/Marketing or similar is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in similar sales environment, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical specs. Ability to communicate in a business manner with customers.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, and Excel above all.
- Must be flexible to constant change and well-organized with the exceptional ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Exceptional customer service skills as well as great sales attitude.