What this Opportunity Offers
- An opportunity to be a part of an innovative and a fast-growing international company.
- Be the expert who brings solutions with your consultative sales approach for long-term customer relationships.
- An excellent team-focused work environment with a high visibility for your efforts along with personal development.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Great at building company success with your passion for business development and sales?
- A stella sales leader with a hands-on personality and superior communication skills?
- Technically strong with a mechanical background, proven sales experience, and solid business acumen, ideally in the commercial printing industry
Our client TRESU is seeking an experienced and forward-thinking Aftermarket Account Manager to provide best-in-class aftersales management to grow its business in North America. TRESU is a highly specialized machinery manufacturing company offering flexible, customized solutions of Flexo commercial printing machines and ancillary products for Flexo, Digital and Offset printing to the graphic industry. With headquarters in Denmark and offices around the world, TRESU is truly a global leader with over 40 years of expertise in the development and production of engineered solutions and supplies directly to end-users, OEM’s, and partners. It’s an ambitious, growing company that takes great pride in serving its clients. For more information and inspiration visit https://www.tresu.com/contact/tresu/usa—americas and https://www.youtube.com/@PrintingPerformance
About this Position
This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of highly innovative and collaborative team environment. As the Aftermarket Account Manager, you will be responsible for strategically targeting and generating value-added sales from existing customers in the US, Canada, and Latin America through effective customer relationship building and a strong consultative approach. The candidate we are looking for will bring his/her innovative business development approach along with a strong track record in technical solution selling. Your ability to identify opportunities, maintain a pipeline of qualified leads and build long-term customer relationships at all organizational levels will be keys to your success. This role reports to the National Aftersales Manager. Travel up to 30% of the time is expected (in the beginning up to 40%).
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Responsible for managing strategic key account business in the US, Canada, and Latin America with focus on the sale of spare parts, consumables, and service.
- Ensures achievement of monthly sales targets and generates additional business/revenue through the development of special projects and programs.
- Develops strong customer relationships by identifying potential, building rapport, providing technical information and expert advice on applications.
- Organizes and conducts technical presentations for key decision makers at customer locations or via web-based resources to consult on products and provide relevant solutions.
- Actively participates in contract negotiations, development of LTAs, answering RFPs and submitting quotes to customers.
- Responsible for managing orders and customer data in company ERP (SAP) and CRM (MS Dynamics). Reviews purchase orders and validate contract terms.
- Acts as a liaison between customer and internal teams. Engages with key stakeholders.
- Provides excellent customer service and assists in the resolution of order, delivery, and invoicing issues.
- Maintains department KPIs and accomplishes department and organizational goals
- Contributes to the improvement of quality results by recommending improvements to policies and procedures.
- Stay updated on job and product knowledge and participates in training.
Your Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s technical degree (preferred, not required).
- 3-5 years of proven experience in aftersales business (preferred) or technical sales, business development or account management from machinery/equipment manufacturing companies.
- In-depth knowledge of various business function, operations, and processes (sales & marketing, customer service, logistics, supply chain, finance).
- Experience in manufacturing – Industrial printing for Offset, Flexo, Gravure or Digital considered a plus.
- Demonstrated ability of effectively navigating to and communicating with key decision makers to close sales.
- Ability to make decisions that generate growth and contribute to meet strategic goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 suite including ERP (eg SAP) and CRM (eg MS Dynamic).
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural, international company is a plus.
Your Skills & Personality Characteristics
- Solid analytical abilities with very good technical aptitude.
- An inquisitive mindset with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Strong motivation for sales and meeting sales goals.
- Outstanding ability to network and develop strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Great English communication skills, both verbal and written. Spanish and/or Portuguese are a plus.
- Great organization and problem-solving skills, time management skills and pragmatism.
- High energy and drive with a positive team player mindset and great adaptability to change.
- Strong work ethic, technical affinity, ability to grow and mentor others as department expands.
- Creative and willing to learn and try new things.
- Hands-on, Can-do, Can-try approach.
For more information contact: Camilla Daniels