A crucial role in the organization for supporting the company, a cutting-edge technology heavy equipment manufacturer servicing the construction and infrastructure industries.
- Competitive Compensation and benefits
- Reports to General Manager
- Location – North Greater Atlanta
- Heavy Equipment Industry
- Travel – None
- International Work Environment
Our client is a European privately-owned company, synonymous for technology and quality in the manufacturing of special heavy equipment. The US headquarters is in the north part of the Greater Atlanta area and employs 25 people. The company is continuously striving for growth and success, while maintaining a strong, positive workforce. Their mission is to deliver innovative solutions with the use of state-of-the-art equipment. They also regularly invest in R&D, employee development, and improving production processes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide excellent support for US branch by answering, screening and forward incoming calls. You will also be in charge for creating, reviewing, and emailing invoices. Moreover, your excellent multitasking skills will allow you to:
- Perform database maintenance.
- A/R and collection.
- Provides administrative support for Accounting and Sales departments.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Reconcile expense reports monthly.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing.
The company fully provides:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Paid training.
- Paid holidays.
- 2 weeks’ vacation, 3 personal days, and 3 sick days per year.
- 401K with 6% company match.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Receptionist or Administrative Assistant role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Above-the-average detail orientation.
- Exceptional Time Management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS suite.
- Must be able to pass a clerical, grammar, and computer skill assessment.