A dynamic position for a highly effective Accounting/Tax professional passionate about making an impact in a global company serving the needs of companies and individuals.
• French-American clients
• Month-end closing and advisory
• Preparation of tax returns
• Supervision of Business Associates
• Based in New York, NY – Midtown
• Bilingual English & French
Our client, JADE FIDUCIAL, is seeking an experienced accounting & tax supervisor to support the growth of its business in their New York, NY office. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global company supporting the needs of French companies and individuals in the US.
With JADE FIDUCIAL’s impressive track record and foot print (+10 offices in North America), you will be in charge of advising your clients on best practices while leading a team of business associates. You will be able to use your knowledge of cross border tax compliance, month/year-end closing and reporting financial statements to assist your clients and mentor your team. Your effective communication and organization skills will help you provide support to business associates and managers.
With a direct reporting line to the NYC Branch Manager, you will be able to apply your energy when developing and implementing processes and strategic plans that align with the company’s collaborative culture.
As a business service professional, it is critical that you have excellent communication skills in order to convey the vision and culture of JADE FIDUCIAL with local team, subject matter experts, and clients. Your high-energy level, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with JADE FIDUCIAL which cultivates a positive and healthy environment for its employees.
JADE Associates became a part of the FIDUCIAL family in 2015 and therefore renamed JADE FIDUCIAL. Since 2003, Jade Associates has been providing specialized accounting and tax services to French expatriates and entrepreneurs. FIDUCIAL, founded in France in 1970, is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or business administration, CPA or DEC a plus.
• 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and tax preparation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of different audiences.
• Knowledge and experience of accounting and office software applications.
• Good organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, be flexible and adaptable to change.
• Fluent in French & English