Are you ready for the next step in your career? Would you like to work in an international, culturally-diverse and forward-thinking organization that actively works towards sustainable circular solutions for its customers around the world? We might be looking for you!
Our client is a European manufacturer of sustainable Flexible Bulk Packaging solutions. In 2023, they opened their first office in the US and are looking for an Account Support Representative, who will support our Sales Director and account managers.
In this role, you will be responsible for the back office management of customer sales, from sending out offers to creating orders and invoices. You will take responsibility for the complete order flow from production planning to final delivery, and build a close relationship with our customers, production partners and forwarders. With the high quality, professional and consistent service you provide, you will be able to develop, maintain and strengthen our strategic partnerships. With your pro-active and service-driven approach you will offer a significate contribution to long-term customer loyalty. You will be the key to our success!
You are probably great at a lot of things, such as:
- You can independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff;
- You are a self-starter with perseverance and enthusiastic about sustainability;
- You are able to set and coordinate priorities independently and in consultation with both local and international sales colleagues;
- You have great organizational skills and an eye for detail
As an Account Support representative, you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- Have 3-5 years of experience in an inside sales position, preferably in a B-to-B environment;
- Good Microsoft Office skills and experience with CRM (SAP) and Dynamics software;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Preferably a second language at higher business level;
- Live in the Atlanta region or are willing to relocate;
- Confirmed financial, mathematical, modeling and analytical skills.
We offer you a challenging and varied role within our rapidly expanding family business with offices and production facilities around the world. Effort is rewarded and there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself within the organization. Our people are passionate in taking responsibility for true sustainability throughout the entire industry chain (see our 2030 Ambition here). We care for the environment, and we take care of each other and of the people in the communities in which we operate.
Compensation: ($60k+$75k base + bonus)