We’re a fast-growing, ambitious company and this Account Manager role awards you the opportunity to prove yourself and get promoted.
At Bruegmann Group, we design, develop, and manufacture innovative retail merchandising solutions. We’re a privately-owned multinational company that was founded in Hagen, Germany in 1970.
Serving the fast-paced consumer goods retail industry, Bruegmann products have a positive effect on retail sales and can reach a return on investment in as little as a few months.
With some of the world’s leading merchandising products, a customer base spanning the world’s largest retailers, and a sales team spread over four continents, Bruegmann Group offers exciting development and growth opportunities to its employees.
See what we do on YouTube
Check out our hero product Flexroller
As our ACCOUNT MANAGER, you…
- develop long-lasting, successful relationships with local Rewe merchants in your dedicated sales area
- win new clients and expand business with existing clients in width and depth
- support our Account Executive Rewe in his top-down activities
- learn and understand our clients’ buying and decision-making process and interact with them accordingly
- build a robust and dependable network of contacts spanning the drivers, influencers, challengers, and decision makers in the key areas relevant to the Bruegmann products and services within the Rewe organization
- support our Product Management Team in designing and developing solutions
- identify key indicators such as competitive ability, pricing, market trends, etc.
- from time to time, you participate in exhibitions and tradeshows
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a sales role related to the retail industry OR
- Alternatively, experience as (Deputy) Market Manager in a supermarket
- Willing and able to travel in a company car, making sales calls 4-5 days per week in your assigned territory
- You’re ambitious and motivated to prove your capabilities – in return, we offer exciting career development opportunities
- You enjoy a role where you’re outgoing personality can shine through to build new and strengthen existing relationships
- You bring a hands-on mentality
- Minimum completed education in retail or commercial apprenticeship, ideally with further training in business administration OR degree in combination with some relevant work experience
- Good English skills are strongly preferred
- You’re an excellent team player and enjoy working in a multicultural work environment
- Class B driver’s license
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
Who is YER?
YER is Bruegmann’s exclusive recruitment partner for this search. We partner together in Germany and the United States.
Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.
You can find our merchandising solutions at stores like Rewe, Edeka, Aldi, Globus, Shell, etc.