As an Account Manager at Hoffmann Group USA, you will be responsible for an assigned, geographical territory in which you will use your technical foundation and sales experience of industrial tools. Your in-depth knowledge of cutting tools, work holding solutions, clamping technology, and various machining methodologies will be invaluable in the successful long-term expansion of our client’s market share. Your passion for developing strong customer relationships paired with your solid technical foundation have enabled you to establish a proven track record of securing projects by closing deals. You will work as part of a regional team led by the Regional Sales Manager with support from the Application Technicians and the Inside Sales team.
Our client, Hoffmann Group USA is part of the Hoffmann Group which was founded in 1919 in Munich, Germany. The company has grown to become one of the world’s leading supplier of quality tools in more than 50 countries with over 2,700 employees worldwide. While Hoffmann tools were well known in the U.S. market due to distribution, Hoffmann Group USA officially opened its U.S. headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee in August of 2015. Hoffmann products can be found in a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and tool & die to name a few. Our client continues to make significant investments in their U.S. operations to provide clients in the market with high-quality tools and customer-centered services and solutions. The company is planning to significantly increase its salesforce in 2018 to serve more customers in markets across the United States.
For additional information about our client please visit Hoffmann Group TV:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical).
- 5+ years of technical sales experience in the machine tool and/or cutting tool industries.
- Proven record of successful sales in the machine tool and/or cutting tool industries.
- Pursue leads and manage all aspects of the sales process, quoting, follow up, negotiating and closing for both new and existing customers.
- Report to the Regional Sales Manager, sales, growths activity, trends, and projections, won and lost opportunities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-centered personality.
- Travel as needed within the local territory. Minimal overnight travel required.