About the Position
As Account Manager, you be a key part of the US Sales Team and support a Regional Sales Manager covering a 13 Western State Territory. The selected individual will thrive off acquiring new business and servicing/growing existing Accounts. The Account Manager will use a consultative sales style to provide prospects and existing customers with applicable solutions and keep them up to date on new industry trends. Reporting to the RSM, the Account Manager will assist in growing revenues in a primarily Direct Sales Channel using a variety of methods to acquire new business. The opportunity for growth within this fast-growing environment is very evident. TROAX strongly promotes a culture that emphasizes team objectives and promotes cross-departmental collaboration.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support and work hand-in-hand with RSMs to ensure TROAX meets and exceeds monthly/quarterly/annual Sales Targets
- Attend Industry Trade Shows to demonstrate new products, identify new prospects, and network with industry peers
- Conduct price negotiations in consultation with the RSM and other team Members
- Visit Troax HQ/Regional Offices for training, sales meetings, company events, or as required
- Communicate with Technicians, Suppliers, and other team members to ensure proper After Sales Support
- Follow up on quotations that have been requested or submitted
- Maintain up-to-date records in the CRM system. Prepare monthly reports.
- Participate in strategic initiatives and special projects
- Visit Client and Project locations to provide onsite support
- Maintain Key Relationships with Clients and Business Partners
Your Work Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar function
- Experience within a Manufacturing / Distribution Environment is highly preferred
- Willing to travel up to 60% within assigned territory (mostly Domestic, some International)
- Proficient in ERP and CRM systems
- MS Office Suite Skills
What We Offer is More than Just a Job….
- An excellent team-focused work environment with visibility for your efforts along with professional growth opportunities.
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing international company.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits including health plan, life insurance equal to 2 times salary, dental, vision, and disability insurance; 401 K Plan w/ company match; Numerous voluntary benefits opportunities, Paid Time Off; 10 holidays
Troax’ COVID protocol
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place