Charlotte, North Carolina
At Bruegmann Group, we design, develop, and manufacture innovative retail merchandising solutions. We’re a privately-owned multinational company that was founded in Germany in 1970.
With our suite of proven and world-leading merchandising products that cater to the transformational needs of today’s retail players, a customer base spanning the world’s largest retailers, a team spread over four continents, and exceptional growth for our industry, Bruegmann Group offers a unique runway for those next steps in your growth and career development
See what we do on YouTube
To continue expanding our footprint, we are seeking ambitious and self-motivated salespeople with a proven hunter track record and background in any of the following:
- Sales within the Retail Convenience & Grocery Industry
- National account manager in the beverage industry
- Retail store manager in the convenience or grocery industry
In the role of Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to take some of our existing customer partnerships to the next level. Building on a strong foundation, you will be tasked to expand such key accounts in breadth and depth, such that you become their go-to partner in all things merchandising. Furthermore, you will apply your hunting skills to identify and develop new key accounts in the Convenience & Grocery Industry. Your exceptional, emphatic, and outgoing communication skills combined with your network and your knack for building long-term relationships will be of great benefit in driving revenue and profitability of Bruegmann’s portfolio of products and services. This key role offers high visibility within a fast growing and multicultural company environment. You will report to the US-based Group Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
As our ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, you…
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships to encourage and close new and repeat business opportunities.
- Advance and hone the sales strategy for assigned existing accounts
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for assigned your region
- Build a robust and dependable network of contacts within your accounts that span the key drivers, influencers, challengers, and decision-makers
- Understand your customers’ capabilities, decision-making processes, buying cycles, and behaviors, to cater Bruegmann products and services accordingly.
- Keep abreast of all news and information directly or indirectly related to your accounts and their current and future activities.
- Identify, pursue, proactively create, and then track potential future opportunities – insert yourself into your customer’s retail merchandising and operations early planning and buying cycle stages to influence, identify and resolve potential stakeholder conflicts, direct, consult and advise on ideal solutions.
- Support Bruegmann Product Development Team in designing and developing solutions.
- Increase and deepen the customer base with Retail, CPG and OEM customers in your region.
- Organize and participate in exhibitions and tradeshows, as necessary.
- Competitive Compensation Package including compelling bonus structure with unlimited upside.
- Responsibility for key account and region in a global organization with attractive growth prospective.
- Selling quality products with a strong demand in the market.
- Growth Record
- Peer development
- Customer support in Charlotte Headquarter managing the complete order to cash process.
- Product Development and Engineering from worldwide offices.
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- BS degree, and equivalent role experience
- At least 7 years of sales experience within a relevant industry
- Excellent Team Player, familiar with multicultural work environments
- Convincing and consultative sales and business development drive
- Self-Starter, ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritize, organize and multi-task effectively
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail, great organizational skills, and diligent in follow-up
- Efficiency in using the MS Office product suit
- Familiarity with SalesForce (CRM)
Bruegmann Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status.
Who is YER?
YER USA is Bruegmann’s exclusive recruitment partner for this search.
Executive Search Consultant Jan will support you throughout the hiring process.
You can find our merchandising solutions at stores like 7-Eleven, Walmart, Walgreens, Wawa and Kroger