FRANKE Foodservice Systems Americas, Inc. is a recognized US leader in designing, producing, and distributing equipment systems to the food service and convenience store industries. Privately owned and headquartered in Switzerland, the Group counts 60 companies and 8000 employees worldwide and has a revenue of US$3.3B.
Employees’ engagement and satisfaction are at the heart of FRANKE’s values. The Group is also committed to reducing CO2 emissions and is prioritizing sustainability as a strategic component of the Group’s activities. To learn more visit: https://www.franke.com/ch/en/group.html
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting and growing Key Accounts and providing support and guidance to a team of 4 Key Account Managers. You will act as a partner and support for the outside sales team and work closely with R&D and Engineering.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and sustain corporate relationships with key customer accounts.
- Resolve clients’ challenges and provide adequate solutions by working closely with FRANKE’s R&D, PM and Outside Sales teams.
- Manage and mentor a team of Key Account Managers. Perform reviews, provide support and encourage internal growth.
- Review/Establish monthly sales forecasting and project management planning to help achieve company sales budgets.
- Assist VP of Sales with developing selling strategies and tactics for Domestic and International Sales which includes the development and maintenance of a comprehensive Sales and Marketing Plan, developing marketing programs such as special promotions, rebate plans strategic marketing sales tools for company development and growth through increased awareness planning for a key customer account.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Leadership & Strategy — Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire, mentor and develop a team.
Sales & Account Management — At least 10 years of previous experience in outside sales or account management. Large book of business of at least $20M in sales.
Negotiation – Ability to negotiate pricing, contracts, and rebates.
Presentation skills – Above average verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with C-Level clientele, create inspiring presentations, and present in front of small or large groups.
Education – Bachelor’s Degree a must
Industry – Background in the Industry is highly preferred. B2B in Foodservice equipment sales or retail or consumer equipment solutions. Inclination to work within structured environments, in a matrix nature.
Remote – Comfortable working within a home office environment, where local traveling will be necessary at least 50% of the time within the Atlanta metropolitan area. Occasional traveling to Smyrna, TN. Trade shows and another traveling when needed.
Background – At least 10 years of experience in a similar role is necessary
For more information please contact Nieves Amado.