A crucial position for contributing to our client’s business growth by offering support to customers with your great sales attitude while utilizing your knowledge in packaging machinery products to ensure customer satisfaction.
|· Excellent Compensation||· Reports hierarchically to GM and functionally to Group Sales & Mktg Director|
|· Location – Remote||· Packaging Machinery Industry|
|·||· International Work Environment|
Our client, headquartered in NJ for their U.S. operations, is a privately owned Italian company with great international success! The company’s customized solutions satisfy any requirement within the packaging industry ranging from rolling mills to converters for plastic films, paper, tobacco, aluminum foils, non-woven, and finally flexible packaging solutions. The vision of the company is to deliver state-of-the-art packaging machinery and innovative solutions by constantly investing in R&D and employee development, while offering a strong commitment to production processes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. Our client is continually striving for growth and success which includes a special dedication to maintaining a strong and positive workforce.
In this role of Territory Sales Manager, you will have the unique chance to positively impact our client’s growth. After an initial transition, you will take over the existing accounts in your territory while mapping and contacting new prospects.
Customer satisfaction is the focus for the Territory Sales Manager who will bring great experience and knowledge to the role. In conjunction with the General Manager, the Manager will assist in planning and directing the company’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives, including developing a sales plan to fulfill the growth and revenue goals. This role requires you to be a people-person with a strong attention to detail while offering creative solutions to complex situations. With the company’s support, you will build and maintain successful customer relationships and ensure timely and accurate communication is handled with the utmost care both internally and externally.
- BS in Electrical, Electro-mechanical or Mechanical Engineering degree required.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision (entrepreneurial spirit).
- 5 years minimum of technical sales or application engineering experience in relation to Converting and Packaging.
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time, also international (Italy, less than 5% a year).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and contracts. Ability to write professional reports, business correspondence, prepare charts/graphs and present them, quotations, and proofread.
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office suite to prepare and maintain various documents, graphs, and reports.
- Must be flexible to constant change and well organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize, exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in the US without visa sponsorship