At Bruegmann Group, we design, develop, and manufacture innovative retail merchandising solutions. We’re a privately-owned multinational company that was founded in Germany in 1970.
Serving the fast-paced food and consumer goods retail industry, Bruegmann products can have extremely fast product cycles, allowing you to see your development prototypes in their operating environment within weeks!
With our product designs we have the exciting challenge to bridge the gap of effectiveness and simplicity, the shopper and the store staff, which creates exciting real-world design challenges for all our product developers.
With some of the world’s leading merchandising products, a customer base spanning the world’s largest retailers, and a development team spread over four continents, Bruegmann Group offers exciting development and growth opportunities to its employees.
See what we do on YouTube
As our PRODUCT DEVELOPER, you…
- are the bridge between our Business Development team and our wholly owned production sites in Germany, Mexico, and China
- drive product developments from concept to commercialization
- create, advance, and enhance products that fill or create a need in the market
- collaborate with our Business Development team and Product Manager on requests for customized products
- lead the weekly product development meeting with management
- manage the product certification processes
- support manufacturing and design activities by developing prototypes
- participate in test installations and participate in customer meetings (some travel required)
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a product development or design role
- BS in industrial design is preferred; alternatively, a degree in mechanical, industrial, or related engineering field would also be a plus
- Experience in design for manufacturability, ideally of plastic extrusion, thermoforming, or injection molding
- 2D/3D CAD proficiency is required
- Basic knowledge of CAM / 3D printing
- Retail industry experience would be the cherry on top!
Who is YER?
YER USA is Bruegmann’s exclusive recruitment partner for this search.
Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.