At OPDENERGY, we are a global leader in the renewable energy industry with our headquarters located in Europe. We are a growing organization with an international presence and solid roots.
We’ve been established in the US since 2014 with a clear vision of being the global frontrunner in energy projects development while providing solid returns to shareholders and promoting sustainable development.
WHAT WE DO
We are experts in terms of geographic scope and renewable technologies. Our efforts and activities are focused on the construction of energy assets, Project Development, Financing, Construction & Operations and Maintenance.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing the construction area of all renewable energy projects in USA, from the start to the completion of the solar plant.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in the PV sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Someone capable of manage renewable energy projects from the start to the completion.
- Ability to lead and work with others in a collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, manage, and interact effectively with multidisciplinary and multinational teams as well as utilities, subcontractors, etc
- Leadership, control and coordination of the construction and solar resources team in the country.
- Monitoring and control of the construction of the project portfolio.
- Budget control of the works and management of cash flows.
- Resource management, planning, project deadline, etc.
- Development of bidding processes for EPC projects, negotiation and closing of contracts.
- Negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors, negotiating the procurement of main components (inverters, racking and modules).
- Report periodically to the construction management in the Headquarter in Spain and USA Office.
- Direct interaction with Electric Power Distributors (Utilities) to ensure the network connection of PV generation facilities.
- Ensure quality and timing in the construction, development, and closure of projects during implementation, supervising the work of subcontractors.
- Ensure deadlines and objectives.
- Provide support to the development department in technical aspects.
- Responsible for compliance with H&S regulations.
- Report and manage the relationship with the Owner.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership, and communication skills which extend across all organizational and management levels.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career development in a leading international environment where you will be valued
- 23 holidays + local holidays
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Competitive compensation including a yearly bonus based on objectives
- 401k with Company’s match