Our client Apgar is a global consulting and advisory firm that is a market leader in data management (master data, metadata), data preparation, and data integration. They work intimately with their clients with a long-term view on sustainable and best-in-class services.
- Establish new business for our client’s service offering through dedicated business development efforts
- Coordinate with engineering team for accurate feasibility and deliverables
- Lead the sales, contracting, due diligence, upfront relationship management with all prospects and partners, by working cross-functionally with product, engineering, and operations.
- Source client opportunities across a variety of industries
- Continuously engage with prospects, clients, and internal teams to improve our client’s product offering
- Determine business development success metrics and create systems to monitor and track performance, including customer success and satisfaction.
- Reporting to the CEO, be the face of our client in this growing and vital industry category
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- 5 years professional experience (preferably selling consulting services and technical solutions)
- Proposed, sold, and/or implemented large complex enterprise-wide technology
- Experience with large scale complex enterprise-wide technology solutions.
- Represent our client at tradeshows, industry events in North America
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Must be willing and able to travel freely in the US
- Sales hunter; must be driven and able to hit sales objectives
- Excellent and effective communicator; both written and verbal
- Outside the box thinker, must be creative in finding ways to find the right point of contact
This position reports directly to the CEO of Apgar North America and will be based in Austin, Texas. Compensation package consists of a base salary and bonus structure and benefits package.