Our client OPDENERGY is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Asset Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the renewable energy industry with headquarters in Europe.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client was established in the US in 2014 with a clear vision of being the global reference in energy projects while offering high profitability to its shareholders and promoting sustainable development.
As a growing organization with an international presence and solid roots, they are experts in terms of geographic scope and renewable technologies. Their efforts and activities are focused on the construction of energy assets, managing all its phases of Development, Financing, Construction Operation, and Maintenance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Asset Manager, you will be in charge of managing the projects at a financial level, tax equity investors, and follow-up projects during the development and production in terms of revenue and cost control, variance analysis, and profitability.
You will report to the Head of the Corporate Asset Management department and will work closely with the team in the US and the HQ in Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Follow-up of projects under construction and operation
- Liaison with financial institutions and Tax Equity Investors
- Coordination with other teams for all issues related to the projects
- Debt disposals
- Follow-up and compliance with contract covenants
- Preparation of budgets, financial reports, ratios (DSCR, LLCR, Leverage), and other ad-hoc documents
- Project revenue and cost control, variance analysis, and profitability maximization
- Knowledge of the Specific Remuneration Regime and PPAs
- Monitoring, control, and optimization of revenues
- Review of financial statements
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Your Work Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Business Administration / Management / Economics or similar
- Master’s Degree in Finances is a plus
- 3– 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Spanish will be a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Project Finance, Contracts, Obligations, and Requirements
- Interlocution and contact with banks to request provisions, requests and prepare reports to the bank
- Demonstrated expertise working with Tax Equity Investors
- Expertise handling drawdowns
- Full command of English
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER IS MORE THAN A JOB…
- Career development in a leading international environment where you will be valued
- Flexible Time schedule
- 23 holidays + local holidays
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Competitive compensation including a yearly bonus based on objectives
- 401k with Company’s match