Our client is one of the world’s leading producers of self-adhesive label materials. A company recognized by its commitment to innovation and sustainability that employs around 3,000 people and has a revenue of around USD 1.5 billion. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM – The Biofore Company. Find out more at www.upmraflatac.com.
The ideal candidate:
You have strong product planning and placing skills and solid team work attitude. You have excellent communication skills and can efficiently work in a matrix environment being highly collaborative. You enjoy working within a global organization and are performance-driven and able to focus on the big picture. You exhibit UPM values: achieve together, renew with courage, trust and be trusted. You are interested in building a more sustainable future.
Product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product, customer and end-user requirements and defining the product vision. Working closely with internal stakeholders such as engineering, sales, supply chain, marketing and business development to ensure the product goals are met and aligned for the market needs. Ensure the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Product Market Success
- Uncover the reasons products win or lose in the marketplace and the journey of buyer’s decision making.
- Identify and leverage the abilities your organization has developed, but your competitors have not, that deliver value. This may include close collaboration with Sales and Business Development.
- Analyses target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches. Is SME for product and as such supports marketing to ensure effective marketing communication.
- Look for creative approaches to solve market problems and fund and build products.
- Understand the market’s preferences for how to buy, receive and use offerings.
- Inventory all available assets (people, process, data, products, etc.) and determine how to leverage to your advantage.
- Segment markets into groups that share common problems. Prioritize and analyze these segments to identify the most attractive targets for your offerings.
- Interact with cross-functional team members, both in the country and the region, to develop the product vision.
- Articulate the strategic vision for products beyond the current planning horizon.
- Follow developed products through customer and end user trials.
- Collect and analyze the information needed to determine pricing models, schedules, and strategies to ensure competitive product pricing with the support of product development.
- Monitors the execution of KPIs to determine how well the product is performing, identify issues and opportunities, and ultimately how the product contributes to profit.
- Builds learning into product features and benefits.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts appropriate training for others within the company.
- Collaborates, participates in, and supports product representation to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
- Experience in creating value propositions
- Solid business acumen.
- Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Time management
- Growth mindset
- Methodological way of working.
- Strong in profit steering.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives based on business case facts
Excellent benefits offered! Relocation to the area provided.