We are currently looking for an Office Manager on behalf of our client, an international hose manufacturer headquartered in Italy and overall sales of excess $260mio.
- Hose manufacturing industry
- Location – Mooresville NC
- Reports to US General Manager
- Travel – None
Our client is a renowned Italian based company, leader in the engineering and manufacturing of complete thermoplastic fluid transfer systems. These systems are designed for both industrial and building industry as well as infrastructure and civil engineering applications. Finally, they are also used for domestic applications (from gardening to hobbies). The company has been around for over 50 years and it sells in 90 countries. In the US for 20 years, starting from 2019 the company has established a US corporate office and rapidly expanding its market footprint.
You will play a crucial role for the company strategy’s effectiveness in the U.S. market. This role will have you engaged in a dynamic and international environment. You will be responsible for overseeing all office functions including the order-to-cash cycle for all customers, logistics, inventory management and control, supplier management, customer relationship management (CRM), forecasting, and being the liaison with the Italian Accounting Dept. Additionally, this position manages all administrative tasks with the sales reps and coordinates the workflow within the office to insure smooth, accurate, and timely execution of all processes.
The main tasks for this position include and are not limited to:
- Supervising all office personnel.
- Supervising office processes and workflow management to insure accurate and timely processing in accordance with customer requirements.
- Overseeing system maintenance on QuickBooks Online, and transaction platforms such as Commerce Hub and SPS Commerce.
- Overseeing continued EDI maintenance and new customer implementation. Set processes for order control and integration to warehouses.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Managing relationships with 3PL’s, outsourced services, and all other suppliers.
- Overseeing new customer and new item onboarding process.
- Inventory management and control.
- Product Management for U.S. interface – manage add/deletes and item management in QuickBooks Online including part numbers, descriptions, pricing, etc.
- Managing office services such as cleaning, security, and maintenance, and order office supplies when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ Experience with consumer product companies supplying products to major retailers.
- 3+ years of experience supervising personnel in the customer service, accounting, or other transactional processing areas.
- Enthusiastic team member.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Net-Suite, or other equivalent ERP systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of EDI and SPS Commerce or other electronic interface platforms.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required.