Our international client with German headquarters, the leading manufacturer of instrumentation valves
and manifolds with a company history of more than 146 years, is currently searching for an Inside Sales
Engineer that is interested in joining a financially stable fast paced organization in Houston, TX.
- Receive requests for quotations and prepare quotations.
- Evaluate inquiries from a technical point of view.
- Evaluate inquiries from a commercial point of view, including pricing and delivery times.
- Evaluate inquiries based on stock availability and communicate with the assembly department.
- Communicate status updates with customers
- Identify project sales opportunities, customer acquisition and development, and profitable business expansion in the region with distributors and our sales representatives
- Assist in achieving annual sales targets, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product
and customer – based on historical data, market trends, and competitive activity.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company
- Develop a complete understanding of key account needs and resolve key client issues/complaints.
- Follow up on all quotes and inquiries and keep them updated in the CRM system Sales Force.
- Analyze client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Provide feedback to the company regarding market opportunities, trends, competition,
applications, product improvements, etc.
- Provide a monthly report on opportunities.
- Degreed Mechanical Engineer
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of critical downstream and chemical industry applications (valves, manifolds, etc.)
- Familiar with industry standards, such as API 6D, EEMUA182, ASME, and others
- Very good user knowledge of common MS Office programs, and prior experience in using CRM
systems is beneficial
- Self-starter work ethic with a proven history of driving business process improvements and
- Fluency in Spanish is highly preferred