|·Competitive compensation and benefits
·+5 years’ experience in sales and digital marketing
·Track record of sales revenue goals
·Result-oriented with entrepreneurial mindset
·Must enjoy fast-paced work environment
· Strong relationship management, presentation, and networking skills
·Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
Our client, RADONOVA— a global leader in radon measurement – is seeking to hire an experienced, driven, and energetic Sales and Marketing Manager to grow their business in the US.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business savvy, entrepreneurial and passionate professional. The ideal candidate will get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in contributing to the company’s continued growth and success.
With modern laboratories, automated manufacturing, and a customer base spanning over 50 countries, RADONOVA is a global leader when it comes to measuring radon. They employ highly trained administrative, technical, and laboratory staff who are engaged in production, analysis, sales, technical support, and R&D. RADONOVA’s work is based on a customer-oriented perspective, and our objective is to always surpass expectations with regard to quality, service, and experience. More information: website www.radonova.com
What You’ll Be Doing
In your role as the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will build value by developing and implementing new sales and marketing strategies which will be key to your and the company’s success
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets in the North America branch of the Radonova Group
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns using internal and external resources. Build and maintain our social media presence. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Lead and develop the sales & marketing team at Radonova Inc
- Present monthly sales reports and realistic forecasts to the president.
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in sales and marketing, business administration or related field
- Minimum three to five years of sales experience ideally in radon / indoor air measurement or treatment field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Your Skills, Traits & Style:
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Leadership skills
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
What We Offer
- An excellent and team-focused informal and open “Scandinavian” style work environment with huge visibility for your efforts along with professional development
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and a fast-growing international company
- A competitive salary plus commission
- Excellent health care benefits