- Passionate about customer service and B2B technical and industrial solution sales?
- Excited about working with large top-notch international clients that expect the best?
- Motivated by a people-focused entrepreneurial company that will invest in your success and professional development?
- Hungry to always finding a better way of doing things?
Our client, Bufab, is seeking a savvy Key Account Manager with superior customer service skills to help grow its business in North America. You’ll be part of a company that’s all about dedication, speed, and trust— delivering solutions, not products. It’s a company that takes great pride in being like a big family of entrepreneurs with big hearts. They invest in global teamwork and personal initiatives to drive business forward. Bufab is a world-leading supplier of fasteners, dedicated to always deliver the best solutions for its customers’ C-Parts needs. Or as they describe themselves: “We are Solutionists.” Bufab was founded in Värnamo, Sweden in 1977. Today it has over 1,200 employees in more than 28 countries and still proudly retain a lot of the down-to-earth and personable approach that customers value. For more info take a look at this video and visit BUFAB.
About the position
Your main responsibility will be to support the Bufab’s Sales Strategy—focusing on its Global Strategic Accounts in North America. The Key Account Manager we are seeking will bring his/her Solutionist mindset to support the company’s continued growth. You will be part of Bufab’s North American sales team and be expected to manage and promote Bufab’s solutions to its strategic key accounts in North America. The ideal candidate for this position should thrive in a high-pace environment, enjoy working independently and in a teamwork culture…rolling up your sleeves and pitch in where needed. Domestic travel of up to 30% and up to 10% internationally is to be expected. This position will be based either at Bufab’s offices in Dallas, Texas, or Ontario, California, and you will report directly to the Director of Sales, Strategic Accounts, North America.
What you’ll be doing more specifically
- Manage and grow strategic accounts across North America
- Resolve client issues
- Manage inquiries and new projects
- Anticipate, develop, and implement key account changes and improvements
- Negotiate, manage, and coordinate implementation of local contracts with clients
- Collaborate closely with Bufab’s local subsidiary teams and the Global Account Team
- Develop and cultivate solid client relationships
- Prepare and implement business plans
- Manage inside sales activities (for a limited time)
- Track and record all customer and prospect interactions in company’s CRM system
- Attend industry meetings, conferences, and trade shows of interest to Bufab.
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience, Education, Skills & Traits:
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or Sales & Marketing or a related discipline
- Min. 4 years’ technical B2B solution sales experience working with large international industrial customers that expect the best solution and service
- Proven mastery of efficiently and systematically managing quality, logistics, and procurement processes to achieve success for the company and its clients
- Min. of 4 years of Key Account /customer service excellence and outstanding ability to deliver customer satisfaction and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience in planning and implementing business plans
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Team-player who also enjoys working independently in a multidisciplinary environment
- Proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Great interpersonal relationships skills with the ability to create trust
- Super organized, detail-oriented with great multitasking skills
What we offer is more than just a job
- An excellent team-focused work environment with appreciation for your efforts along with great personal and professional development opportunities
- A successful international market leader where you’ll have both structure and guidance as well as the opportunity to manage and influence long-term business in a growing niche market.
- A company with a flat and flexible organizational structure, great colleagues, and great culture
- Excellent compensation package and benefits including PTO, health care insurance, 401 K