REMOTE w/extensive travel
Since 1883, we’re pursuing our mission of “Playful Development”. Our toys, games, and puzzles contribute to fun, education, and togetherness!
We employ about 100 people across 3 offices in the U. S. and as a global organization, we count over 1600 people.
Our brands include Ravensburger, Think fun, Brio, and Wonder Forge.
Check us out on YouTube
As our HEAD OF LOGISTICS, you…
- manage all facets of 3PL service operations (receiving, inventory management, shipping, returns, VAS) incl. safety, quality, service and cost for our complete North American logistics operation
- manage and strategically develop inbound/outbound freight and warehousing including all aspects of the business relationship between Ravensburger and our 3PL partners
- spearhead the transition to a new 3PL provider
- report into our North American organization but will also be part of our global supply chain organization based out of Germany
- support the B2C logistics (website sales) and support of custom-made business (photo puzzles)
- develop and support continuous replenishment for large customers
- support possible production setup in the US
- accurately and consistently collect and analyze data and reporting of 3PL activities to drive fact-based decisions/recommendations; e. g. warehouse capacity, on-time performance, and accuracy
- establish relationships with main retailer logistics departments
- unite and inspire our organization and connect around our shared agenda with S&OP, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources
- manage performance and tracking based on KPI’s and Continuous Improvement
- oversee the export of our goods to Canada and Mexico
- minimize chargebacks
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- you have 3+ years of 3PL logistics management experience (required)
- you have export experience to Canada and Mexico (required)
- you have experience of working with larger US retailers – you know how chargebacks work and how to prevent them from occurring (required)
- you bring 4+ years of logistics and supply chain experience in consumer goods or a relatable industry that sells to big-box retailers and through e-commerce channels (required)
- if you have B2C logistics experience, that would be very useful
- you’re process-oriented, able to drive positive change and impact shifts in performance and drive innovation
- you can analyze and comprehend complex data (including excel v look-up functionality)
- you inspire trust and build a culture of integrity and safety awareness
- you’re willing and able to travel extensively (50-80%)
Who is YER?
YER USA is Ravensburger’s recruitment partner for this search.
Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.